Innosilicon, the worldwide leader of crypto currency mining ASIC manufacturer, unveiled the 10nm innovative SHA256 miner, the Terminator 2 miner, which is a leap forward in the current hot contested BTC mining market. This new product again showcase the Innosilicon’s engineering capacity to deliver the most advanced mining ASIC miners nonstop.
T2 adopts the state-of-the-art semiconductor technology with the innovative dynamic frequency scaling architecture for added efficiency and reliability. The typical hash rate reaches 17.2TH/s ( /-5%) per miner, and power consumption can go as low as 83W/TH at the wall in the high efficiency mode. Innosilicon T2 miners will generate considerable better ROI, cost much less to operate over competition, and will be the last one standing as today’s mining difficulty increases sharply. T2 is likely to operate with profit and good re-sell values when other miners become obsolete in the sharp difficulty rise. Own T2, worry free.
- Hashrate: 17.2TH/s ( /-5%)
- Power Consumption: 1430W 10% (nominal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature )
- Chip Type: Terminator 2 (T2) ASIC
- Dimensions: Single Tube, 400mm(L)*180mm(W)*150mm(H)
- Net Weight: 7.5KG
- Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
|Also known as||T2turbo 24T (T2T-30T)|
|Size||150 x 180 x 400mm|
|Humidity||5 – 95 %|