Innosilicon, the worldwide leader of crypto currency mining ASIC manufacturer, unveiled the 10nm innovative SHA256 miner, the Terminator 2 miner, which is a leap forward in the current hot contested BTC mining market. This new product again showcase the Innosilicon’s engineering capacity to deliver the most advanced mining ASIC miners nonstop.
T2 adopts the state-of-the-art semiconductor technology with the innovative dynamic frequency scaling architecture for added efficiency and reliability. The typical hash rate reaches 17.2TH/s ( /-5%) per miner, and power consumption can go as low as 83W/TH at the wall in the high efficiency mode. Innosilicon T2 miners will generate considerable better ROI, cost much less to operate over competition, and will be the last one standing as today’s mining difficulty increases sharply. T2 is likely to operate with profit and good re-sell values when other miners become obsolete in the sharp difficulty rise. Own T2, worry free.
- Hashrate: 17.2TH/s ( /-5%)
- Power Consumption: 1430W 10% (nominal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature )
- Chip Type: Terminator 2 (T2) ASIC
- Dimensions: Single Tube, 400mm(L)*180mm(W)*150mm(H)
- Net Weight: 7.5KG
- Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
Shipping & Packaging:
1. Delivery time: first pay, first served. Goods will be sent within three days after payment confirmation.
2. Please be aware: T2 PSU is inclusive, and the PSU we provide is specially customized for our miners. Since customers require different types of plugs, the PSU does not contain 220V (110V) AC cables. You can order the standard IEC C14 AC power cable to use with the PSU.
3. T2 PSU is more than 1600W, so please purchase AC cable with 3*1.0 specifications, and 3 wire cores with diameter no less than 1.0mm.
4. Please write the recipient’s name, contact information and address carefully. We will ship according to the information given to us. You will be responsible for any damages or losses caused by errors in the information.
5. We guarantee the safety of the goods until they are in the hands of the shipping carrier. Once the shipping carrier has accepted the goods, the ownership of them will be transferred to customers. Any damage or losses of the goods during transport and import customs clearance will be charged to the buyers.
6. In order to increase the in transit security of the high-value miner, we are implementing insurance fees with the shipping fees, starting from December 26th, 2017. We will use the company name (if not available, then the name of the buyer) as the insured party. Please make sure that the information is correct.