Service Terms and Conditions
International After-sales Service Policy
Defective products and repair of faulty goods
- If your product is found to have a defect (excluding defects under warranty limitations), Cryptobitspot will provide repair or replacement services to address the defect. Notification to Cryptobitspot and return of the product should be without undue delay upon discovery of the product’s defect. A repaired or replaced product will be shipped to you when the defective item is received and processed at our repair site.
- The logistics costs of returning the defective product to our repair sites will be borne by you.
- Cryptobitspot will not be responsible for any additional costs incurred, including local customs duties and taxes.
- A 180-day warranty is provided to our Antminer and a 365-day warranty is provided to your PSU commencing on the date of item dispatch.
- To avail of the warranty, you must create a repair ticket before 180 or 365 days of warranty expiration, for the Antminer and PSU respectively.
- a) Update the actual tracking number in your repair ticket within 7 days of repair ticket creation. Otherwise, the repair ticket will become expired after the abovementioned 7 days’ time period, and you need to create a new repair ticket in order to repair the products. If the new repair ticket is created after the warranty period, then the warranty period of such product cannot be honored. b) Cryptobitspot repair sites must receive the defective products within 60 days after the creation of such ticket; Otherwise, the repair ticket will become expired after the abovementioned 60 days’ time period, and you need to create a new repair ticket in order to repair the products. If the new repair ticket is created after the warranty period, then the warranty period of such product cannot be honored.
- Cryptobitspot hereby warrants that the product, its parts and labor to be free from defects in materials or workmanship under regular use as defined in the product’s user manual during the warranty period.
- Cryptobitspot will further warrant the repaired or replaced product and/or its parts to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of repaired or replaced item dispatch, or the remainder of the original warranty period, whichever is longer.
Repair within the warranty period
· If the defective product fails during the warranty period, Cryptobitspot will provide the repair service free of charge and bear the logistics costs of returning the repaired or replaced product to the customer, provided the unit is returned undamaged with the logistics costs already paid, including insurance, to our repair sites.
· The defective product returned to us will be dismantled and diagnosed for its specific fault.
Out of warranty repair
· If the product breaks down after the warranty period, Cryptobitspot will generate a quotation of the repair fee.
· The defective product returned to us will be dismantled and diagnosed for its specific fault.
· The repair fee of the defective product will be no more than but may equal to the total price of a single unit or the current market price of the part.
· Cryptobitspot will complete the maintenance and/or repair of the defective product in the process of dismantling and diagnosing the product; you agree to the terms of this Out of warranty repair, which means that you understand that we cannot suspend repair process, and you will agree to the repair fee stated in the quotation.
· Cryptobitspot will not return the defective product to you if you decided not to pay the repair fee.
· Cryptobitspot strives to serve the customers truthfully and dutifully, and quote the repair fee as reasonably and accurately as possible. You shall pay the repair fee within 60 days upon receiving quotation of the repair fee, and Cryptobitspot will ship the repaired or replaced product after receiving the full required fee.
- Our warranty is non-transferrable to anyone who subsequently purchases and is enforceable by the original purchaser only.
- Any products bought outside of Cryptobitspot official website or Cryptobitspot’s authorized vendors will be excluded from our warranty coverage.
- Cryptobitspot will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages of product incurred during the course of transport from Cryptobitspot to you.
- Cryptobitspot assumes no responsibility for any loss or cost due to third parties’ or customers’ loss of profit, or any other indirect cost or loss incurred. Cryptobitspot reserves the rights to make changes or improvements in design, firmware or manufacturing without assuming any obligation to change or improve products previously manufactured and/or sold.
- Cryptobitspot does not warrant preloaded firmware in the product, the firmware’s performance, functionality, and compatibility. Cryptobitspot does not warrant that the functions in the firmware will meet your requirements or the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Our warranty does not cover:
· Normal wear and tear
· Damages as a result of drop, break, accident, theft, misuse, abuse, negligence, mishandling or improper installation, not adhering to the maintenance and storage conditions as specified
· Damages or loss of product as a result of physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environment, high power surges, extreme temperatures, transportation, or abnormal working conditions
· Damages or loss of the product as a result of unforeseen, natural disasters or acts of God, e.g. flood, lightning, fire, earthquake and more
· Damages as a result of operator oversight and/or non-compliance with instructions stated in accompanying documents and user manual
· Unauthorized alterations done to the hardware and firmware by any third party
· Counterfeit products
· Damage or loss of data as a result of interoperability with current and/or future versions of operating system, firmware and/or hardware;
· Damage or loss of data as a result of improper use and behavior
· Antminers with warranty seals on them altered, defaced, or removed
· Products with SN tags altered, defaced, or removed
· Antminers that have hash boards from different Antminers
· Damages caused by the combination of Cryptobitspot products with other non-Cryptobitspot products, accessories, parts or components
· Burnt or oxidized hash boards or chips
· Liquid immersion, circuit board and components affected by damp conditions, and damages caused by corrosion
· Scrapped items
- Cryptobitspot does not provide repair services for Antminer S5 and earlier models.
- Any warranty obligations pertaining to scrapped items are immediately voided upon discovery.
- Scrapped item means any Cryptobitspot product that has reached the end of its useful life or which, for quality control or other reasons, Cryptobitspot determines that the defective product is scrapped and to be disposed of.
- Scrapped product includes but not limited to the following:
· Burnt hash boards
· Oxidized or corroded hash boards
· PIN of the chips fallen off
· Broken PCB
· Hash boards immersed in liquid or oil
- If one or more of the hash boards in auto-tuned Antminers, i.e. S9 series, S11, S15, T9, T9+, T15, Z11 and R4, is found to be scrapped, then the whole Antminer will be deemed scrapped.
Overseas repair sites
- Our repair sites in Hong Kong, the U.S., Russia, Netherlands and Taiwan are only available for international customers not residing in Mainland China. For our Mainland Chinese (domestic market) customers, please contact Cryptobitspot domestic customer support for further assistance.
- Our Hong Kong repair site is available for all international customers while the U.S., Russia and Taiwan repair sites are available only for the customers in the respective countries and regions. Our Netherlands repair site is available only for our European customers.
- We will repair, or based on our sole discretion, replace a defective product with an identical or similar (e.g. newer) version of the product, unless the defective product is a result of warranty limitations.
- You must submit a repair ticket with the correct product description and quantity. In the event that 1) you send packages to us without submitting a repair ticket, or 2) the information listed in the repair ticket is incorrect, and failed to respond to Cryptobitspot within sixty (60) days after Cryptobitspot’s first communication, Cryptobitspot presumes the defective products are abandoned by you and you give us the right to treat your defective products as we deem fit in accordance with the applicable laws.
- A repair order must be paid in full within sixty (60) days after the issuance of the repair cost quote. Should you fail to do so, Cryptobitspot presumes the defective products are abandoned by you and you give us the right to treat your defective products as we deem fit in accordance with the applicable laws.
- You should ship either the whole Antminer, or the spare parts: hash board, control board, PSU to our repair site. Other accessory parts will be discarded during customs clearance. Please do NOT ship products that do not belong to Cryptobitspot. Packages containing products of other brands will be returned to the sender or discarded.
- For Antminer S9 series, S11, S15, T9, T9+, T15, Z11 and R4, the whole Antminer needs to be returned to us for repair. Failure to do so will result in severe hashing damage and delay in repair, and all additional costs associated are to be borne by you.
- If you remove or replace any part, especially hash boards, without receiving written permission from Cryptobitspot, and for technical reasons the Antminer/hash board cannot be repaired, all costs resulted must be borne by you.
- All the hash boards from an Antminer must have the same or corresponding serial numbers. You will bear additional costs and delay in repair resulted from mixing hash boards from different Antminers.
- It is possible that your tracking number can be changed during the shipping process, especially when you use a local logistics company. Cryptobitspot advises you to keep a copy of the SN tag of the defective product in case the tracking number has changed.
- To avoid damages during the shipping process, you should pack the Antminers separately with due care. You may use the original packing box if available. Improper packing may result in additional costs and significant delay in repair. You will bear all costs associated with improper packing.
- The costs of returning of the product, part, or component to our repair site shall be borne by you. If the product, part, or component is returned uninsured, you assume all risks of loss or damage during shipment. We shall not be responsible for any loss due to delivery service of the carriers. Leading international carriers are highly recommended.
- Using sea freight to deliver defective product is not allowed as the Antminers are susceptible to moisture damage.
- Be sure to declare value ”within $45” and describe the product as ”Warranty part” on the shipping waybill, otherwise any extra customs clearance fees will be billed to the client.
- Be sure to note “Deliveries are made on working days only” and “Antminer” on the items description of the waybill. Cryptobitspot is not liable for any delay due to the lack of such information.
- We are not able to dispatch more than 60 Antminers to the same customer in one day. To avoid delays, please send no more than 60 Antminers per shipment. If you need to send back a large number of Antminers at one time, contact Cryptobitspot customer support before shipping out the defective items. Otherwise, there will be additional costs and significant delay in repair. All associated costs will be borne by you.
Limitation of Cryptobitspot’s liability
- Cryptobitspot does not guarantee any cryptocurrency mining time and, Cryptobitspot shall not be liable for any cryptocurrency mining time loss or cryptocurrency mining revenue loss that are caused by downtime of any part/component of the Product(s).
- Except for the express warranties set forth above, Cryptobitspot grants no other warranties, express or implied, by statute or otherwise, regarding the product, fitness for any purpose or otherwise. Cryptobitspot shall not be liable for the loss of use of the product, inconvenience, loss or any other consequential damage, arising out of the use of, or inability to use the product or for breach of any express or implied warranty.